1) File size is big (over 100MB)
- If you convert your file to PDF format, you can reduce file size.
- PDF conversion : Use freeware or ask your print shop. Or you can email your file to firstname.lastname@example.org, then library will send you PDF files. But reply may be delayed.
- ★ Check if your PDF file is identical with original file before you upload your file.
2) File is divided more than 4 subfiles
- Make your file less than 3 files.
- Or, convert your file to 1 PDF file. (Refer to '1)' above.)
3) File size is less than 100MB and under 3 files but online upload is failed.
- Check your web browser's version. (Please use Internet explorer version 8 ↑, or use other web browser like Chrom, FireFox, etc.)
- Close your web broswer and log-in again after 20 minutes.
- Convert your file to PDF and upload your file.